Sunday, November 16, 2008

Block Busted


I've got my groove back, kids.

Since June I've had this killer artist block hanging over my head.  There's no worse feeling than sittin' down to carve up your sketchbook and all you get a steady flow of unfamiliar and frustrating brain farts.  So I'm happy to say that I've found my way back and spent the weekend exploding through the pages of a brand new sketchbook-- and I want to share!  Up above you gotta quick sketch of Sub-Zero from one of my favorite games, Mortal Kombat.  Not gonna lie, I'm pretty stoked to see what Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe is all about.




5 comments:

Tommy Gun said...

Mortal Kombat Vs DC is supposed to be pretty sweet. We're doing presales for it at my work right now.

Dark Wizard said...

dude that pose is lookin HELLA sick

Candace Trew Camling said...

um creative block sucks...and its really bad when you aren't in school anymore being forced to create! somehow we all work though it...and obviously YOU HAVE!!

shauna said...

good work, tommy.

adam niemara said...

dude this is rad
i am now a follower of this her blog

excited to see new awesome stuff